Rated on TripAdvisor.com
Experience the world of heroes and superheroes first-hand on this all-new tour! Atlanta filming is alive with the Marvel Universe and we’ve paired them up with some of our other great movie & tv show locations for another great tour!
- 3 hours with a guide from the industry, $55/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Find out what the Avengers HQ in Captain America: Civil War is in real life
- Check out the most iconic scenes from Black Panther
- Dodge the giant Pez in Ant-Man and the Wasp
- See where Spider-Man stops the ‘Avengers’ from robbing the bank in Spider-man: Homecoming
- Ride through New York from Avengers: Infinity War
- May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor
- Is Rick Grimes one of your heroes? Check out the bridge he rides into Atlanta on.
You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s).
*The image above features our Captain America. Cosplayers/Costumed characters are not on our standard tours but can be available for custom tours.
**In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of booking and we will make every effort to accommodate. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets.