Discover Atlanta’s legacy and heritage through film with this remarkable 3-hour introduction to the rich culture that the city has to offer! Visit famous historical/civil rights sites and places where your favorite movies & tv…
Duration: 3 hour bus tour w/ various step-offs
Inclusions: We don’t want to spoil too much, some spots are listed below, but the tour changes from time to time with all the filming going on around the city so there’s always something new!
Check-In: You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s)
The Hero of all Atlanta Movie Tours
Experience the world of heroes and superheroes firsthand on this all-new Georgia movie tour! Filming in Atlanta has come alive with the Marvel Universe, and we’ve paired them up with some of our other great movie and TV show locations to please all the movie fans that visit our amazing city!
- Find out what the Avengers HQ in Captain America: Civil War is like in real life
- Check out the most iconic scenes from the first superhero movie ever nominated for a Best Picture Oscar – Black Panther
- Dodge the giant Pez in Ant-Man and the Wasp
- See where Spider-Man stops the Avengers from robbing the bank in Spider-man: Homecoming
- Ride through New York from Avengers: Infinity War
- May the odds be ever in your favor
- Is Rick Grimes one of your heroes? Check out the bridge he rides into Atlanta on
In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of your booking and we will make every effort to accommodate you. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets.