Discover Atlanta’s legacy and heritage through film with this remarkable 3-hour introduction to the rich culture that the city has to offer! Visit famous historical/civil rights sites and places where your favorite movies & tv…
Duration: 9 hours
Check-In: You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s)
Hero Night at the Hawks
We have teamed up with the Atlanta Hawks basketball team for an exclusive evening of entertainment on April 10th from 1pm-10pm! Experience the world of heroes and superheroes first-hand on this all-new experience! Atlanta filming is alive with the Marvel Universe and we’ve paired up with the Atlanta Hawks for Hero night at the State Farm Arena! Here’s everything to look forward to:
*Something For Every Movie and Sports Fan!*
Start by getting an exclusive Hawks shirt!
Wednesday, April 10th
1pm-4pm – Hero Tour w/ Atlanta Movie Tours
- Find out what the Avengers HQ in Captain America: Civil War and Ant-Man and the Wasp is in real life
- Check out the most iconic scenes from Oscar-nominated Black Panther
- Dodge the giant PEZ™ in Ant-Man and the Wasp
- See where Spider-Man stops the ‘Avengers’ from robbing the bank in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Ride through “New York” from Avengers: Infinity War
- Explore where Venom gets his snacks
4pm-5pm – On your own to relax
5pm-6pm – Pre-game Practice w/ the Hawks (limited to the first 300 people)
- Watch the Hawks practice
- Hero Encounter at State Farm Arena
- Meet heroes from the Marvel and other universes
- Take pictures with your favorite heroes
7:30pm-9:30pm – Game on!
- Hawks Game! Yeah baby!
- Receive Hawks tickets to stay and watch the Atlanta Hawks take on the Indiana Pacers!
- Atlanta Movie Tours 3 hour Hero Tour based on Marvel locations around Atlanta
- 1 Hawks T-shirt per ticket
- A Hero encounter and pictures with the Atlanta Movie Tours impersonators
- Entrance into the pre-game practice with the Hawks
- Tickets to see the Atlanta Hawks play the Indiana Pacers
- Trivia w/ prizes
- An Insider from Atlanta Movie Tours who has worked on set for all the behind-the-scenes stories
- Insight into Atlanta filming, why it has grown, how ‘movie magic’ is created and more
- Commemorative photo of your group
- Fine Print
In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of your booking and we will make every effort to accommodate you. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets.