Virtual tours for every movie & t.v. show lover! We are bringing #GeorgiaFilm to you with entertaining guides, fun stories, trivia and more so Get In (your own home) and Geek Out with us! Now…
- As low as $60/person for 3 hours of fun, including luxury transportation & snacks
- Midtown & Downtown Atlanta pick-up/drop-off included
- Customizable schedule & custom sales manager
- Visit movie locations with an Insider from set
- Learn about the movie industry, the magic behind making the films and why Atlanta is so popular
- Commemorative photo to remember the experience
- Must book 48 hours in advance
- Instant booking for groups from 2-16, for 17+ people, fill out our custom request form
- $69.95 $59.95
Customized Insider Look at Filming in Atlanta!
Your private experience is built from scratch, or you can start with one of our award-winning tours and make it your own. All of our tours are lead by Insiders who have performed on set, meaning you get one-of-a-kind stories you won’t hear anywhere else. After booking, our custom sales manager will contact you with additional questions about your group.
- Walk in the footsteps of Eleven in Stranger Things and Baby in Baby Driver
- See the famous grappling scene from The Hunger Games right above the bazaar from Jumanji, and the homeless encampment from Stranger Things
- Explore the train yard that was featured in The Walking Dead, Ride Along, Ant-Man and the Wasp, MacGyver, and more!
- Experience the opening Avengers: Infinity War scene and see Atlanta as New York
- Stand over the Squid Down Pour and other scenes from HBO’s Watchmen
- Order ‘The Sully’ from the same place Tom Hanks did in the movie Sully
- Check out where Morgan Freeman got his start in Driving Miss Daisy
In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of your booking and we will make every effort to accommodate you. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets.
COVID-19 Update: Tours are limited to private parties and in keeping with current guidelines. Please refer to our COVID-19 Update/Pledge & FAQ for more on what we’re doing