Discover Atlanta’s legacy and heritage through film with this remarkable 3-hour introduction to the rich culture that the city has to offer! Visit famous historical sites and places where your favorite movies were filmed.
Duration: 1.5 hours
Check-In: You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s)
Atlanta’s Filming Backlot: Castleberry Hill
Did you know the Castleberry Hill Arts District in Atlanta is home to hundreds of movie and TV filming locations? From Driving Miss Daisy and Stranger Things to Ride Along and Jumanji with a little Black Panther, Hunger Games, The Boss, The Resident, Captain America: Civil War and The Walking Dead thrown in, this hour-and-a-half-long walking tour is bound to please every movie and TV fan in your party. You can explore this hot downtown neighborhood, learn about its production history and gain behind-the-scenes insights and secrets.
- Walk the path the Rock did in Jumanji
- Check out Tyler Perry spots from Good Deeds and Temptation
- See what the Lagos, Nigerian market from Captain America: Civil War is like today
- See the Mexican hot spot, No Más! Cantina, where Dumb and Dumber To filmed
- Funny lady Melissa McCarthy’s The Boss has plenty of great scenes here