Rated on TripAdvisor.com
Did you know the Castleberry Hill Arts District in Atlanta is the home of hundreds of movie locations? We call this the ‘backlot’ tour because Castleberry is the backlot of Atlanta for filming. From Driving Miss Daisy and Stranger Things to Ride Along and Jumanji with a little Black Panther, Hunger Games, The Boss, The Resident, Captain America: Civil War and The Walking Dead thrown in, this hour and a half long walking tour is bound to please every movie fan in your party. Your guests will explore this hot downtown neighborhood, learning about its production history and behind the scene insights.
- 90 minutes with a guide straight from the set, $25/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Walk the path the Rock did in Jumanji
- Checkout Tyler Perry spots from Good Deeds and Temptation
- See what the Lagos, Nigerian market is today from Captain America: Civil War
- See the Mexican hot spot, No Mas! Cantina, where Dumb and Dumber To filmed
- Funny lady Melissa McCarthy’s The Boss has plenty of great scenes here
You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s).
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of booking and we will make every effort to accommodate.