Fans of The Walking Dead will get their geek on with these bus tours! We have 3 different tours that cover all seasons of their favorite show so they can sit back, relax and take it…
Duration: 1.5 hours
Seasons Covered: Seasons 1-8 of The Walking Dead
Check-In: You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s)
Optional Inclusions: Transportation & lunch options available
Explore the sets from The Walking Dead on Foot
Calling all Walking Dead fans! Explore every inch of the town, from the gate into Woodbury where filming first started to the building that served as the general store in season seven and beyond. Be on the lookout while you explore the town because you never know who you might see – and watch out for the walkers!
From base camp and the main gates to the Claimers’ House and Governor’s apartment, get ready for an hour-long walk showcasing what makes Senoia so amazing and what keeps The Walking Dead coming back! Visit the fictional town of Woodbury from the hit show The Walking Dead and get up close and personal with all things zombie! This one-hour walking tour is a great add-on to our popular Big Zombie bus tours with fun insights and trivia!
- Starts from the Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia, GA
- Find out for yourself if Alexandria is in VA or GA
- See the Alexandria Safe-Zone and through the open gates…from the outside
- Explore the hidden gems of Woodbury with an AMT Insider who has behind-the-scenes knowledge
- Check out the Claimers’ House and the Pudding House
- Get an up-close look of the Governor’s torture chamber used as three different sets in TWD
- Get behind-the-scenes information from people who were actually there
Our guides are professional actors as well as mega fans! They love to share behind-the-scenes stories as we visit the locations that make up the Walking Dead sets. Find out who is notorious for taking selfies with the walkers and who is the cast prankster. The Atlanta Movie Tours’ Insiders have the scoop and you can too!
Senoia, the meeting site for Big Zombie Walking Tour, is approximately one hour south of Atlanta.
We offer an option for round-trip bus transportation from our Atlanta headquarters for an added cost of $30/person – and we occasionally even show a full episode of The Walking Dead to make the trip that much more enjoyable (subject to availability and vehicle being used).
To ride, select the “With Transportation” option when choosing your tour. You can expect to be back in Atlanta at approximately 6:30-7 p.m.
If you’re taking our transportation down there are a few options:
- Bring something with you
- Grab a snack from our shop in Atlanta or at The Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia
- Order the $15 lunch box from Smoke Ring around the corner from us for pickup at 12:30; this is an add-on option when booking
- Sandwich choices (topped w/ coleslaw and pickles): Pork, chicken or fried green tomato w/ pimento cheese and red pepper jelly
- Side choices: Potato chips, coleslaw or potato salad
- Drink selection: Canned soda or bottled water