Rated on TripAdvisor.com
- 3 hours with a character from the set, $69/adult and $55/child, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Visit the hospital where it all started for your favorite sheriff on The Walking Dead
- Go inside the Goat Farm and see firsthand where the Vatos held camp
- See where we first meet Glenn in the city
- Get your own cover shot and selfie from the Jackson Street bridge
- Hear all of the behind the scenes stories from your Insider who was on set and more…
We are always asked which is our favorite or the best of the Big Zombie Tours, but that’s the beauty…they all work together for greatness! Big Zombie Tour Part 1 starts you from the beginning with Season 1 up in the city so we suggest you start there too!
You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s).
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of booking and we will make every effort to accommodate. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets. This tour is about the show The Walking Dead, so children should be mature enough to handle content from the show.