Rated on TripAdvisor.com
The fans asked…we answered. Now we offer even more iconic locations from our favorite show and yours…The Walking Dead. This time we head to the East to fill in all the missing locations from Big Zombie 1 and 2! NOW STARTING IN WOODBURY!
- 3 hour bus tour with an Insider who’s performed on set, $69/adult and $55/child, starts from The Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia, GA
- See for yourself if Glenn made it out from under the dumpster and where Nicholas met his demise
- Go back in time to Rick & Shane discussing the fate of poor Randall and where we last saw Sophia running off into the woods
- See where Carol is currently living outside of the Kingdom
- Go back to the beginning of the season to where the gang first met Jesus
- See where Gareth has his Bob-e-Que and much more!
You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s). This does not pertain to transportation which leaves at 12:45pm
The meeting site for Big Zombie Tour 3, Senoia, GA, is approximately 1 hour South of Atlanta. We offer an option for round-trip bus transportation from our Atlanta headquarters for an added cost of $30/person – and we occasionally even show a full episode of The Walking Dead to make the trip that much more enjoyable (subject to availability and vehicle being used). To ride, select the add-on transportation option during the check-out process for Big Zombie Tour 3, and be at our Atlanta headquarters no later than 12:45pm. Our bus heads towards Senoia shortly after our Big Zombie Tour 1 returns. You can expect to be back in Atlanta at approximately 6:30/7:00pm.
If you’re taking our transportation down there are a few options:
- Bring something with you
- Grab a snack from our shop in Atlanta or at The Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia
- Order the $15 BBQ Lunch Box when booking Big Zombie 2 – this is an add-on option
- Sandwich choices (topped w/ coleslaw & pickles): Pork, Chicken or Fried Green Tomato w/ pimento cheese and red pepper jelly
- Side choices: Cole Slaw or Potato Salad
- Drink selection: Canned soda or bottled water
- Tour Gallery
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of booking and we will make every effort to accommodate. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets. This tour is about the show The Walking Dead, so children should be mature enough to handle content from the show.