Discover Atlanta’s legacy and heritage through film with this remarkable 3-hour introduction to the rich culture that the city has to offer! Visit famous historical/civil rights sites and places where your favorite movies & tv…
Duration: 3 hour bus tour w/ various step-offs
Inclusions: We don’t want to spoil too much, some spots are listed below, but the tour changes from time to time with all the filming going on around the city so there’s always something new!
Check-In: You must check in 30 minutes before your scheduled tour or you may forfeit your ticket(s)
Join us on the Best of Atlanta Movie Tour
With over 1,200 movies and television shows filmed here in Atlanta, we have our work cut out for us. We hope you’re ready for a tour like none other because we’ve packed this trip with tons of locations, clips and insider stories for all you Atlanta movie and TV buffs. Whether you love Avengers: Infinity War, Ride Along, Stranger Things, The Hunger Games, The Walking Dead, The Fast and the Furious, Jumanji, Anchorman 2, Baby Driver, or The Real Housewives Of Atlanta, this tour has something for everyone, no matter what kind of fan you are!
- See the famous grappling scene from The Hunger Games right above the bazaar from Jumanji, and the homeless encampment from Stranger Things
- Walk up to a train yard that featured in The Walking Dead, Ride Along, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Macgyver and more!
- Pass the set from The Fast and the Furious funeral and racing scenes
- See where Baby makes his getaway in Baby Driver
- Stand over the African Market from Captain America: Civil War
- Fine Print
In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of your booking and we will make every effort to accommodate you. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets.