Your safety, and ours, is of paramount importance. Our pledge to you and the pledge we ask you to make to us will continue to evolve and change, but by agreeing to our waiver, you pledge that you will:
- not visit if I or any member of my party is not feeling well or is aware of coming in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19
- practice social distancing, staying at least 6ft (1.83m) away from other guests outside of my household
- wear a mask and wear it appropriately during the tour (ie. cover my mouth & nose)
- accept hand sanitizer when offered & wash my hands when available
- cover my mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing with a flexed elbow or tissue. I will throw my tissue into a trash receptacle after use and wash my hands or ask for hand sanitizer if hand washing isn’t available
- be mindful of what I touch, including not touching my eyes, nose, and mouth
- not give my phone/camera to the guide/driver in order to take a picture
- understand that I am doing this to keep myself and the AMT staff safe
We pledge that we will:
- stay home if we are feeling ill or are aware of contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19
- stay further than 6ft (1.83m) from you
- wear a mask appropriately for the duration of the tour
- offer you hand sanitizer at appropriate locations during the tour as well as sanitizing our own hands
- advise you of locations where hand-washing will be available
- help you to socially distance where appropriate
- perform ongoing and frequent sanitization of public items and touch-points
By visiting Atlanta Movie Tours, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and do not hold AMT liable for any sickness acquired from partaking in Atlanta Movie Tours’ activities. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions as well as our Waiver & Release of Liability as you will be required to sign our waiver prior to touring with us.
Yes, the City of Atlanta has suggested and will be mandating the use of masks in public. Masks are required to be worn by our staff and guests at all times. Masks will not be provided by Atlanta Movie Tours, but we are working on options for purchasing them in advance of your tour for delivery during your tour. Guests will not be allowed to participate in any tours without proper masks covering nose and mouth areas.
We have a set screening protocol for all employees. Any employee who feels ill or demonstrates COVID symptoms is required to stay home and is not permitted to enter any facilities or work their shift. All of our guides are required to wear a mask when on a tour.
- Vehicles are disinfected before, during, and after every tour, focusing on common areas and touch-points.
- Guides and Guests are required to bring and wear masks for all tours.
- Recommended social distancing will be maintained between your group and our guides.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own water bottle and snacks.
- Guests should bring hand sanitizer. Guides will also carry hand sanitizer throughout the duration of the tour.
- Our tour cannot completely avoid areas where the public may gather, but we have altered the route and normal stops to avoid areas of heavy congestion.
Vehicle Tours: Tours will be booked first come, first serve, and are currently only for private groups (click for info on these tours) who have been quarantining together.
Walking Tours: Guides will manage guest interaction while walking and at designated stops to social distancing. The number of parties will be minimized to further encourage social distancing.
Our Private Movie Location Bus Tours are now available and can be booked for parties of 2-16 people, click here for more info and booking. Groups of 17+ people and charters, bringing their own bus(es) are available on request (click here for request form), but will be subject to the limitations required by the city/state including group size, social distancing protocols, and those stated above.