While the holidays are upon us and it seems there’s never enough time in the day, we thought we would take a moment to motivate you through our love of Georgia Film! There are so many lessons that we have learned through Georgia filmed movies and T.V. shows that there’s no shortage of quotes, so we pulled a few of our favorites. If you’re looking for an all-Walking Dead version of Motivation Monday, Fan Fest has a great post here.
AMT’s Top Ten #GeorgiaFilm Quotes:
“If you don’t have hope, what’s the point of living?”
– The Walking Dead, Season 4, Episode 10, Hershel to Beth, #RIPHershel, still miss ya!
“You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.”
– Stranger Things, Season 1, Episode 2, Jonathan to Will
“Aim higher in case you fall short.”
– The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, President Snow
“Courage is tricky if you always do what others tell you to do. Any fool can have courage but honor, that is the real reason you do something or you don’t. You should hope for courage and have honor.”
– The Blind Side, Michael Oher
“There’s nothing wrong with a little quiet.”
– Baby Driver, Doc
“Whenever anyone tells me I can’t do something, I prove them wrong.”
– The Vampire Diaries, Season 5, Episode 4, Caroline to Jesse
“Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. Conflict breeds catastrophe.”
– Captain America: Civil War, Vision
“Actual victory belongs to things that simply do not see failure.”
– Atlanta, Season 1, Episode 1, Man on bus to Earn
“You’ve got to put the past behind you, before you can move on.”
– Forrest Gump, Forrest (hard to just pick one from this one!!)
“After all…tomorrow is another day.”
– Gone With the Wind, Scarlett O’Hara (not filmed here, but written so we’ll count it as Georgia Film)
Those final couple of quotes kind of give me chills when I think about how relevant they are in today’s fast-paced world. How many times do you just need to remind yourself that tomorrow is indeed another day?
There are so many fun memories attached to all of these quotes and so many more! And that is why we would love for you to post some of your favorite quotes here or on our social media and tag them with @AtlMovieTours and #GeorgiaFilm. Come play along!