Rated on TripAdvisor.com
This tour is a Broadway play on wheels and a must-see for any fan of Gone With The Wind, Margaret Mitchell or anyone interested in the Civil War and Reconstruction Era!
- 3 hours with our very special Margaret Mitchell, $65/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Join “Margaret Mitchell” herself as she shares the fascinating story of her life while touring you through Atlanta
- Walk with her as she traces her footsteps at The Margaret Mitchell House where she wrote Gone with the Wind
- Learn how the South’s most beloved novel was finally shared with the world
- See her typewriter, first drafts of the book and her Pulitzer Prize
*Vouchers for this tour will also gain you entry to the Road To Tara Museum in Jonesboro and the Marietta Gone With The Wind Museum, as well as re-entry to The Margaret Mitchell House at no extra charge (a $44.95 value). Please present a copy of your voucher to the other museums for admission.