Rated on TripAdvisor.com
Did you know the Castleberry Hill Arts District in Atlanta is the home of hundreds of movie locations? From Driving Miss Daisy and Kalifornia to Ride Along and RoboCop 3 with a little Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead thrown in, this hour and a half long walking tour is bound to please every movie fan in your party. Your guests will explore this hot downtown neighborhood, learning about its production history and behind the scene insights.
- 90 minutes with a guide straight from the set, $25/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Walk the path the Liam Neeson did in Taken 3
- Checkout Tyler Perry spots from Good Deeds and Temptation
- See what Dan Aykroyd’s shop from Driving Miss Daisy is today
- See the Mexican hot spot, No Mas! Cantina, where Dumb and Dumber To filmed
- Funny lady Melissa McCarthy’s The Boss has plenty of great scenes here