Rated on TripAdvisor.com
Visit the fictional town of Woodbury from the hit show The Walking Dead and get up-close and personal with all things zombie! This one-hour walking tour is a great add-on to our popular Big Zombie bus tours with fun insights and trivia!
- 1 hour with an an AMT Insider who has been on local sets
- $20/adult and $10/child (7-12), free for children 6 and under
- Starts from the Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia, GA
- Find out for yourself if Alexandria is in VA or GA
- See the Alexandria Safe Zone and through the open gates…from the outside
- Explore the hidden gems of Woodbury w/ an AMT Insider who has behind the scenes knowledge
- Check out the Claimer’s House and the Pudding House
The Big Zombie Tour…now we’re walking! That’s right! Come walk the town of Woodbury all the way to Alexandria with the Atlanta Movie Tours’ Insiders. You will discover every inch of the town from the gate into Woodbury where TWD filming first started to the building that served as the general store in season 7 and beyond. Be on the lookout while you explore the town because you never know who you will see. From base camp and the main gates to the Claimer’s House and Governor’s apartment, get ready for an hour-long walk showcasing what makes Senoia so amazing and what keeps The Walking Dead coming back!
Our guides are professional actors as well as mega fans! Not only will you see the locations that made up the sets from The Walking Dead, but you’ll also hear behind-the-scenes stories you have never heard before. Who is notorious for taking selfies with the walkers and who is the prankster of the group? The Atlanta Movie Tours’ Insiders have the scoop and you can too!
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of booking and we will make every effort to accommodate. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets. This tour is about the show The Walking Dead, so children should be mature enough to handle content from the show.