Rated on TripAdvisor.com
SPECIAL BITE-SIZED BIG ZOMBIE TOURS DURING WALKER STALKER CON!
We will have 1-hour tours Saturday and Sunday to great TWD locations from Season 1 and beyond leaving every 90 minutes from the Omni! Tickets can be purchased in advance for $20 through our calendar or from our booth #1114 at the con for $25!
- 3 hours with a character from the set, $65/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Visit the hospital where it all started for your favorite sheriff on The Walking Dead
- Go inside the Goat Farm and see firsthand where the Vatos held camp
- Get your own cover shot and selfie from the Jackson Street bridge
We are always asked which is our favorite or the best of the Big Zombie Tours, but that’s the beauty…they all work together for greatness! Big Zombie Tour Part 1 starts you from the beginning with Season 1 up in the city so we suggest you start there too! Big Zombie Tour Part 2 continues the fun into Woodbury and through all your favorite memories of Seasons 2, 3, 4 & 5. We couldn’t stop there with all the great spots Season 6 have thrown at us so we now bring you Big Zombie Tour Part 3 that ventures back in time to a couple of memorable spots and has you acting out some favorite new scenes! By combining them you cover all 6 seasons of The Walking Dead and have amazing pictures and stories you won’t ever forget!
* In an effort to stay current, we are constantly updating our tours with new locations and cannot guarantee the presence of locations mentioned on our site. If you have a particular interest in locations from a specific TV show or movie, please note at the time of booking and we will make every effort to accommodate. We also make no claims regarding the viewing of any live filming or active sets. This tour is about the show The Walking Dead, so children should be mature enough to handle content from the show.