Rated on TripAdvisor.com
Fans of The Walking Dead are whisked away from Senoia, GA, aka Woodbury (an hour South of Atlanta), so they can continue their love of all zombified things!
- 3 hours with a character from the set, $69/adult and $55/child, starts from the Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia, GA
- Find out for yourself if Alexandria is in VA or GA
- Test your strength at the Zombie Arena
- Explore Woodbury while you still can
- Checkout Morgan’s apartment
Senoia, the meeting site for Big Zombie Tour 2, is approximately 1 hour South of Atlanta. We offer an option for round-trip bus transportation from our Atlanta headquarters for an added cost of $30/person – and we occasionally even show a full episode of The Walking Dead to make the trip that much more enjoyable (subject to availability and vehicle being used). To ride, select the add-on transportation option during the check-out process for Big Zombie Tour 2, and be at our Atlanta headquarters no later than 12:30pm. Our bus heads towards Senoia shortly after our Big Zombie Tour 1 returns. You can expect to be back in Atlanta at approximately 6:30/7:00pm.
If you’re taking our transportation down there are a few options:
- Bring something with you
- Grab a snack from our shop in Atlanta or at The Waking Dead Cafe in Senoia
- Order the $15 Lunch Box from Smoke Ring around the corner from us for pickup at 12:30, this is an add-on option when booking Big Zombie 2:
- Sandwich choices (topped w/ coleslaw & pickles): Pork, Chicken or Portabella
- Side choices: Potato Chips, Cole Slaw or Potato Salad
- Drink selection: Canned soda or bottled water