Rated on TripAdvisor.com
Discover Atlanta’s Legacy in Heritage and Film with this remarkable 3 hour introduction to the rich culture that Atlanta has to offer! Experience civil rights landmarks, learn about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr’s Eternal Flame, explore the Sweet Auburn Historic District, roll through the center of African American life in Atlanta prior to the civil rights movement all while getting to meet the newer side of Atlanta from Donald Glover’s Atlanta, Madea’s house, Ride Along, Selma, and much more!
- 3 hours with a guide straight from the set, $55/person, starts from our shop in Castleberry Hill in Downtown Atlanta, 327 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- See the birth home and last Atlanta residence of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. as well as the Eternal Flame and King Center
- Tons of African-American filming locations from award-winning t.v. shows to current Academy Award-nominated films and more!
- See NASA up close from Hidden Figures
- Take a picture at Tyler Perry’s Madea House
- Roll through one of the most influential African-American colleges in history
- Sit in the church and hear stories from where Dr. MLK Jr. gave his first and last sermon in Atlanta