You are visiting Atlanta and need something special to do with the family. Or you are a local and feel like you’ve seen all our beautiful city has to offer.
Join us for Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With The Wind Tour!
Here are 10 reasons why.
1. Margaret Mitchell was anything but prissy. This woman was a firecracker. Not from the south? Wondering what prissy means? Lets see what the Urban Dictionary says:
2. MM was kicked out of the Jr. League. Learn what scandalous act got her the boot.
3. Sally Smith, who plays our Margaret Mitchell, introduced GWTW to an audience of 10,000 last weekend at The Fox Theatre. They loved her. You will, too.
4. She wrote Gone With The Wind at her house on the corner of Peachtree Street and 10th Avenue.
Why did MM call it “The Dump?”
5. We will take you to a location not visited by many that holds MM’s one millionth copy of GWTW and many of her personal items.
6. Can’t get enough of Margaret Mitchell? Vouchers for this tour will also gain you entry to the Road To Tara Museum in Jonesboro and the Marietta Gone With The Wind Museum, as well as re-entry to The Margaret Mitchell House at no extra charge (a $44.95 value).
7. This is our newest tour and wanderlust ATLANTA said about our MM tour, “Someone give Atlanta Movie Tours a Tony Award.” Be among our guests to say you saw it first.
8. If you ask nicely, MM may tell you her favorite story about ordering 4 p.m. cocktails.
9. Why did MM tell a big NYC book publisher that she did NOT write a book, when she was hiding chapters of GWTW all over her house?
10. She’s back from the dead after 65 years. And she looks amazing!! That itself is worth the price of admission.
Where can you book your tour? Click here.