Big Zombie Tours
WELCOME TO ZOMBIE ATLANTA!
Get the scoop on what it’s like to be on set and test your knowledge to win fantastic trivia prizes! Guests have rated our tours five stars on TripAdvisor, come see why! All guides have worked as zombies on the set, so they have all the behind the scenes stories!
- Visit the hospital where it all started for your favorite sheriff on The Walking Dead
- Go inside the Goat Farm and see firsthand where the Vatos held camp
- Find out if the CDC is still standing
- Get your own cover shot and selfie from the Jackson Street bridge
- Make sure to “double-tap” at the infamous meter maid site from Zombieland
- “Clear” at Morgan’s Apartment
- Sit and discuss the fate of mankind at the old Feed Building
- Test your strength at the Zombie Arena
- See the Sportsman’s Deer Cooler and Oaks Motor Inn
- Explore Woodbury while you still can!
**When booking you will have the option of adding on $30/person RT bus transport to Senoia if you prefer not to drive or do not have access to a vehicle. There is no public transit option to Senoia and taxis are more expensive and slower.
Make a Weekend of It!
Atlanta is quickly becoming the Hollywood of the south and W Atlanta – Downtown is in on the action! The Living Room, WET deck, EWOW suite and onsite bars have seen more stars than some red carpets! With filming onsite from big screen to small including: Getaway, Identity Thief, Necessary Roughness, Second Generation, Single Ladies and more, W Atlanta – Downtown is giving YOU insider access with the Atlanta Movie Tours Package.
- Ticket for the Big Zombie Tour Part 1 in Atlanta (one ticket for every adult listed on the reservation)
- Atlanta Big Zombie Tour Gift Bag
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary premium high speed internet access
- 20% off Bliss spa services
- Guaranteed 6pm late checkout
- Access to our W Insider who will create a custom W Atlanta Downtown experience
For package details click here: www.watlantadowntown.com/movietour
When choosing a spot to stay in Atlanta we would like to suggest the Hilton Garden Inn at Centennial Olympic Park Dr. It’s 1 mile door-to-door from the hotel to Atlanta Movie Tours HQ (click for walking directions) and there’s so much in walking distance of the hotel you won’t want to leave! There’s a great rooftop pool that overlooks the city and park, exercise room, laundry and more! Did we mention that it’s attached to the most outstanding arcade you’ve ever seen – Game-X, now you’re sold, right? For the special Atlanta Movie Tours $129/nt rate click here: http://www.hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/reservations/index.jhtml?hotel=ATLDOGI&corporateCode=2847387 or feel free to call Anika Glenn at 404-704-8053 if there are issues preventing you from booking through the link.
If you’re going to be taking the Part 2 Tour in Senoia, we have a special $125/nt rate at the Veranda, which is across from base camp when they are filming and only 1 itty bitty GA block off Main Street where they film TWD and only a short drive to Zombieland locations! Did we mention they have a breakfast that you really need to save room for??? It’s a steal, hence the reason they will likely be booked up, but give them a ring and book for the day before the Part 2 tour! PS – It’s on the same cross-street (Seavy) as The Woodbury Shoppe, where we meet and trust us, you will love Laura & Rick!
The Wyndham Peachtree City is located approximately 10 miles North of Downtown Senoia off Hwy 54 and is the perfect getaway spot whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic getaway with a zombie twist or are a zombie-loving family! Our special $89/night rate is available through this link: http://www.wyndham.com/wbe/reservations.wnt?pro=ATLPT&cor=55784718&cha=WYNDHAMCORP or guests may call reservations at 770-486-3321 and refer to Atlanta Movie Tours – Big Zombie Tours for the discounted rate. Just a few of the amenities are pool, racquetball court, tennis courts, game room, pets welcome!
There is a shuttle service to and from Senoia that can be coordinated through the hotel for an additional charge of $10 plus service charge and tax per person for one-way to Senoia.